District Assignment


Shortly after parents submit enrollment requests, students are assigned to one or more CVA partner school districts. Details about district assignment will be provided by your CVA Enrollment Advisor. 

In most cases, a Choice Transfer request will need to be submitted at your resident school district in order to complete your student's registration.

Have more questions? Submit a request