Instructions on how to return your CVA instructional resources:
- Pack instructional resources in a rigid box in excellent condition with no punctures, tears, rips, or corner damage, and that has all flaps intact. NOTE: Your box should not exceed 50 lbs.
- Be sure to cushion the contents of your package properly. Examples of good cushioning materials are:
- Air-encapsulated plastic (small and large cell bubble sheeting)
- Crumpled craft paper (not newspaper)
- Expanded polystyrene "peanuts" (loose fill)
- Close your container securely by using a strong tape (two inches or more in width). Do not use masking tape, cellophane tape, duct tape, string, or paper over-wrap.
- Weigh your package and click here to print out a label for shipping your package via UPS for FREE!
If you still have questions, please submit a Support Request to the CVA Instructional Resource Team.